FULL COURSE OUTLINE
LOADS OF EASY, FUN, & QUICK VIDEO LESSONS!
TAKE A PEEK UNDER THE HOOD
Let me walk you through what this course is all about, how easy it is to sign up, get started, and what to expect once you are in!
At Doggett Style we are all about transparency so we’ve given a full outline of the course as well! We want you to feel excited and motivated about this course. So let us help you make that decision easier and get pumped about this content-rich, fun, and easy to follow course!
- Welcome! How to Use the Program
- The Method and the SECRET TO DOG TRAINING!
The "3 Amigos": Consistency, Motivation, Timing.
Training With Raw
Three Phases of Teaching
5 Ways to Communicate
Types of Training
- COME under Distraction / Calling Multiple dogs
- Come when called "Recall"
- Place / Boundary Training
- Look or Watch
- Leash Walking Introduction
- Leash Walking in Department Store
- Leash walking in town with Distractions
- Fast 3 Minute Training Session
Crate Types / Options & Conditioning
Common Tools explained - collars, leashes, electric collars, etc.
Gentle Leader Conditioning
Conditioning Crate Conditioning
- Putting Health First
- Spay & Neuter - Interview with Peter Ciancarelli
- Gut Health - Interview with Peter Ciancarelli
- Conditioned Relaxation
- Raw Feeding - Interview with Kimberly Gauthier
- Dog Massage
- Teeth Cleaning
- Pet First Aid
- Grooming - Short Haired Dogs
- Grooming - Tools
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Vet Care - Interview with Dr. Janis Fisher
- Essential Oils - Interview with Dr.Janis Fisher
- Stress Management
- Arthritis - Pain Management Supplement Modere Biocell
- Separation Anxiety "Coming Soon"
Avoid The Problem
In Action - Cycles Off The Couch Part 1
In Action - Off The Couch Part 2
In Action - Begging In Action - Ways To Correct
In Action - Toy Obsessed
In Action - Barking
Theory - Making It Worse
In Action-Whining and Anxiety
Guarding you Aggression interview with Ted
- Intro to Body Language
Understanding Body Language
Signs of Happy
Fear - Submissive Dogs
Aggression Vs Reactive
Nervous vs Anxious - Part 1
Nervous vs Anxious Part 2
Dog Greet Dog-On-Off Leash
Doggy Day Care
RAISING A PUPPY OR RESCUE
Their First 24 Hours
Introducing Your Puppy to Other Dogs/Adult Dogs
Rules and Goals
Rough With Kids
Crates - Peeing& Pooping
Nipping / Biting / Mouthing
Puppy Not a Stuffy
Preventing Resource Guarding
Preventing Separation Anxiety
Carrying Your Puppy
Desensitization - "Bomb Proof Puppy"
Crate - Whining / Noisy / Barking in the Crate
Traveling in the Car
Intro to Cats
Raising Rescue - Worst Thing You Can Do
First 24 Hours
Settling In – Right For You?
Getting a Second or Another Dog
5 Most Important Rules + 1 for Kids
Intro to Cats
- Back to Nature
- Leadership - Part 1
- Leadership - Part 2
- Life Coaching - with Brad Anderson
- Breath Work for Anxiety - COMING SOON!
- Managing Fear of Dogs - COMING SOON!
- Play-In Action: Tug Fun
- Play-In Action: Out/Tug With Bear
- Play-In Action: Free Shaping / Marker / Clicker training
- Play-In Action: Free Shaping (Part 2)
TALKING ABOUT PLAY
- Intro Theory
- Picking a Toy
- Dog Sports
- Dogs playing with Kids
- Breed-Specific Play